BUT FIRST - this is an ONLINE SHOPPING SITE- designed for you to search for your parts and prices; and to find out availability and shipping cost. TRY THIS FIRST.
- On the website Home Page, BEGIN by selecting correct picture of YOUR model smart. The different models/years usually mean completely different parts!!!
- From the relevant parts Section, select item(s) you want. That item will now appear in the Shopping Cart at the top of screen.
- For quantity of more than 1, change it on screen
- If you need other items, just go back to the HOME page and repeat until all your items are in the Shopping Cart.
- If an item shows stock as zero, you need to email us for next availability (could also show up a price change if we have not reordered that one for some time) .
- Then, to calculate the Shipping Cost - go to the Checkout and input your address details (it MUST know your country!).
- Only now can the shipping amount be calculated and displayed to you. We cannot envisage all possible combinations of sizes and weights, and occasionally the system can bring up the message "No shipping calculations available", IF THIS HAPPENS please send us an email listing what you tried to order, and your country location; we can provide a rapid fix for you.
- YOU ARE NOW ONLY ONE STEP AWAY FROM PLACING THE ORDER, BY GOING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN.
- These features are common to ALL online shipping sites. Try any website, - select a product (or products), go to checkout and enter your name, address including country, and NOW it will tell you the shipping price!
- If you really cannot find your required item, then send an email to the above address.
- We are in UK, our currency is Great Britain Pounds (GBP). Your payment will be received by us in GBP, and charged to your card in your own currency at the rate at the exact moment of payment. We can not tell you prices in your own currency, just look on Google for the exchange rate, so for USD look up "what is GBP to USD exchange rate today".
EMAILS : You should always tell us your car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), this is a 17 digit number on a plate or engraved in your car, and on your car documents. Without this we cannot be sure to identify the correct parts for your Smart model. For example: Do you know that an early Smart City/Fortwo could over the 8 years it was produced have had 24 possible rear lights? (12 on each side). Many of these may no longer be available from Smart, so you might have to accept an alternative and probably buy both sides of another type to match.
Please tell us - the SIDE of your car as you sit in it, not standing in front looking back (consider - when you face a person to shake hands, your right hand is not shaking his left, ís it !?!). Saying just Driver's side or Passenger's side is useless, the driver sits in Right seat for UK, in Left seat for Germany, France, USA; obviously it would be the opposite for Passenger.
Emails are normally answered by the next working day - could be longer if we have to investigate availability and check price.
There are 800+ parts shown on this website - if your inteded part is hard to find, or if something does not seem to work on your phone please try on a PC.
Our Company is managed from a private address in NE of UK.
We are MAIL-ORDER only. We have no bricks and mortar walk-around store to visit - our stock is held in more than one separate facility.
When you place an order, the invoice you receive shows our address.
If you are a local we will try to help, in first instance send us an email (top line above) with your phone number. We will call you back soon as we can.
Sorry we cannot call back to numbers outside the UK.
If experiencing any problems using this shopping site, we really need to know about it as soon as it happens - please report to us what problems you have; include whether you are on phone, tablet, pc, mac - and which browser being used. If we don't know that something is not working we cannot fix it!
ERRORS with the Website: Nothing reported.